Obtain Mortgage Pre-Approval
- Review mortgage options and shop for the most competitive rates and programs.
Determine Timeframe, Needs and Price
- Discuss these details with your REALTOR®
Register for 24/7 Services
- Receive email updates on new listings and price reductions.
View & Evaluate Properties
- Explore neighborhoods and review schools, if applicable.
Review Comparative Market Analysis with Realtor®
- Discuss with your REALTOR® how much to offer, leaving room to negotiate. Your REALTOR® will advise you of all pros and cons to consider as negotiations unfold.
- Work with your REALTOR® to consolidate records needed for your mortgage application.
Before the Closing
- Schedule inspections, negotiate inspection notice, obtain homeowner’s insurance and schedule your closing with the title company.